Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Plus can arrive with 12x zoom, 120 Hz screen and more
About four months after the announcement of the Mi 10 family, Xiaomi can still further expand its current series of top-of-the-line smartphones. The company would be in preparation to launch the Mi 10 Pro Plus model, with some improvements in its configurations.
The highlights of the device would be more advanced specifications in several sectors. Among them would be the screen with a refresh rate of 120 Hz, 100 MP camera with 12 times optical zoom, and support for fast cable charging up to 65W – remember that the Mi 10 has 30W, while the Mi 10 Pro it is compatible with 50W.
In addition to these new features, the device would also come equipped with the Snapdragon 865 chipset and should have access to 5G technology in its connectivity. Other details were not disclosed.
It is important to note that recent rumors still indicate for the launch of five more flagships based on the same mobile platform from Qualcomm. Another expected model may have the Dimensity 1000 Plus.
To date, there is still no date prediction for Xiaomi to make the Mi 10 Pro Plus official. The manufacturer did not confirm the possibility of this launch for its latest family of tops of line.
Do you believe that the Chinese company will add another cell phone to its Mi 10 family soon? Share your opinion with us!
👇 More in NUpgrade
- HyperX Showdown is a new series of game events that will bring together celebrities and athletes
- Arriving! Jump Force Deluxe Edition brings manga meeting to Switch in August
- Historic! Fitbit hits 50 million download mark on Google Play Store
- Nvidia may launch RTX 3000 series with chip dedicated to Ray Tracing in “Transverse Coprocessor”
- Xiaomi recruits owners of Redmi Note 7, Note 8 Pro and Pocophone F1 to test the new MIUI 12 Global Stable