Xiaomi Mi 10 the first beta of Android 11 is released for download
The first beta version of Android 11 arrived in early June with several new features and major improvements in several areas of the system. Soon after we learned of some more devices that should receive the option to test the new version of the operating system like the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro , Poco F2 Pro and also the Mi 10 , which had the update released for download today.
The update is coming today for the Mi 10 and because it is the first beta version of Android 11, several problems can be found together with the improvements, so we do not indicate the installation of it on your cell phone for daily use, not to mention that this ROM is still it is AOSP, that is, it does not contain MIUI, the well-known Xiaomi interface, but rather the simplest and “pure” look of Android, as seen on Motorola phones.
In addition, installing this ROM is not so simple, since you need to have a bootloader unlocked and it is highly recommended to make a backup copy of the files on the phone, as failures can occur in the process and your phone can suffer serious damage, including even making your device unusable and only repairable through specialized technical assistance. That said, let’s move on to the installation process.
To install it is necessary to use Mi Flashtool through a Windows computer where you must perform a procedure called Flash, which will install the Android 11 Beta 1 ROM on the device. The ROM must be downloaded to the computer via the link below, which is the official Xiaomi:
- Android 11 Beta 1 for Xiaomi Mi 10 – Xiaomi Mi 10 the first beta of Android 11 is released for download
Anyway, it is worth saying that we only recommend carrying out the process if you really know how to use Flashtool, as we are not responsible for possible errors that may occur in the process.
👇 More in NUpgrade
- HyperX Showdown is a new series of game events that will bring together celebrities and athletes
- Arriving! Jump Force Deluxe Edition brings manga meeting to Switch in August
- Historic! Fitbit hits 50 million download mark on Google Play Store
- Nvidia may launch RTX 3000 series with chip dedicated to Ray Tracing in “Transverse Coprocessor”
- Xiaomi recruits owners of Redmi Note 7, Note 8 Pro and Pocophone F1 to test the new MIUI 12 Global Stable
Comments are closed.