Xiaomi records a sale of 1000 units of 98-inch Redmi Smart TV Max in 3 minutes
TV is only sold in China for around $ 2825
- Xiaomi has announced that it has sold 1,000 units of its 98-inch Redmi Smart TV Max TV in 3 minutes and 28 seconds
- TV is available to the Chinese public for CNY 19,999, which is approximately $ 2,825
- This means that in less than four minutes, Xiaomi raised 19,999,000 yuan, about $ 2.8 million
- These values are impressive due to the style of the equipment
- It is equipped with the latest technology and its size is equivalent to a ping-pong table vertically
Xiaomi is a company that was known for offering products with good money. This makes many of its products successful in sales. In 2020, the Chinese launched the 98-inch Redmi Smart TV Max for $ 2825. The company recently disclosed that it sold 1,000 units in just 3 minutes and 28 seconds.
The most interesting thing about this number is that this is a high-cost product and is not aimed at a very wide audience, unlike smartphones and other gadgets sold by the brand. That’s because it’s a 98-inch screen, worthy of very high resolutions and much larger sizes than ordinary TVs. Even so, the company reports very high sales figures.
Redmi Smart TV Max was announced in March 2020. It offers 4K UHD resolution (4096 x 2160 pixels) and is capable of displaying 85% of the NTSC color gamut . It also has 192 dynamic zones in the backlight, as well as MEMC motion compensation technology. In addition to these features, the smart TV has a number of image configuration features.
Because the size of the TV is very large, this also increases the cost of delivery. This is because a special service is needed to ensure that the equipment reaches the homes safely. It is widely distributed to Chinese consumers.
The number of sales is impressive. This considering that the equipment is not cheap and has significant measures. Xiaomi says the product is up to 13.6% bigger than a standard 1.2 meter single bed. It has the internal dimensions of a ping-pong table turned vertically.
Other characteristics that limit the public are its specifications, which also reflect in the price. The Smart TV is equipped with a custom Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor, 12nm. In addition, it is equipped with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage .
Redmi Smart TV Max is marketed in China only for CNY 19,999 , which is approximately $ 2,825 . If we only considered the current currency quote, the cost would exceed R $ 15,000 . Its size limits the equipment’s market options.
Xiaomi raised in less than four minutes a total of 19,999,000 yuan, which is about $ 2.8 million. TV is expected to continue to be marketed in China, attracting an even larger audience.
Via: Notebook Check
👇 More in NUpgrade
- iOS 14 will notify the use of camera and microphone in apps with colored lights
- The main specifications of the Galaxy Z Flip 5G are leaked
- Huawei P40 Pro receives new updates such as Night Portrait 3.0 and light compensation
- Call of Duty Mobile is the most popular and profitable smartphone game today
- Apple CarKey – See a list of devices that can open cars remotely
- 360 Hz Monitor from Acer: Predator X25