Xiaomi releases MIUI 12 for Redmi K20 Pro
MIUI 12 started to be delivered to the Redmi K20 Pro. The new interface from Xiaomi brings a number of improvements and interesting features (Xiaomi releases MIUI 12 for Redmi K20 Pro).
MIUI 12, the latest version of Xiaomi’s proprietary interface, has already been released for some smartphones, such as Redmi K20, for example. Now, it’s time for the Redmi K20 Pro to receive the new interface, which brings a series of improvements and interesting news.
When we talk about the Pro version, Xiaomi released MIUI 12.0.1, which is not much different from the 12.0.0 available for other models, as it only delivers bug fixes. Do you want to know all the resources present in the system? Then check out our article where they were listed.
This update is currently available via OTA only in China, weighing 2.5GB. However, if no critical errors are detected by Xiaomi during the initial distribution phase, other regions should receive the update soon.
As soon as the MIUI 12 arrives in your device, before carrying out the installation, check the battery quantity to avoid disconnections during the process, we recommend at least 50%. We also advise you to make a backup of your data.
Redmi K20 Pro specifications:
This smartphone has a 6.39 “Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels, aspect 19.5: 9, color range DCI-P3, HDR10 and glass with Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
Inside, we have the Snapdragon 855 processor, 6GB or 8GB of RAM and 64GB, 128GB or 256GB of UFS 2.1 internal storage.
In the camera department, there are three sensors at the rear, the main one being 48MP, the secondary 8MP telephoto with 2x optical zoom, and the tertiary wide-angle 13MP. The retractable mechanism houses a camera dedicated to 20MP selfies.
To keep the Redmi K20 Pro on, Xiaomi inserted a 4,000 mAh battery with 27W fast charging. As a security feature, there is a fingerprint reader under the screen.
- IP68 protection: No
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- Operating system: Android 9 Pie
- RAM: 6 GB and 8 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB , 256 GB and 128 GB
- Screen – Type: Super AMOLED
- Screen – Size: 6.39
- Screen – Resolution: 2340 x 1080
- Screen – Protection: Gorilla Glass 5
- Main camera: 8 MP, 13 MP and 48 MP
- Front Camera: 20 MP
- Battery: 4000 mAh
👇 More in NUpgrade
- Apple Store now accepts used Macs as part of paying for a new one in the US and Canada
- Galaxy Z Flip 5G may launch with Snapdragon 865 instead of 855 Plus, suggests Geekbench
- Zoom will make end-to-end encryption available to all users starting in July
- Huawei P40 Pro gets lens correction profiles in Adobe Photoshop Express and Lightroom
- Mega evolution is coming to Pokémon Go