YouTube Music receives update that provides collaborative playlist feature
YouTube Music has just received another novelty to make music streaming even more interactive among users. It is the implementation of collaborative playlists, where it is possible to add a band for different friends, creating a collection option based on the taste of two or more people.
YouTube has long developed tools that aim to keep the communication base between users even stronger, as well as making it easier for people with similar tastes to recommend different content to each other.
Focusing on this same purpose, the company belonging to Google decided to add a similar option in the Music app. As you can see in the image below, next to the privacy options in the playlist, making it possible to share the link with friends to create more differentiated content within this option.
Despite being present in the application from the update to version 3.69 , regardless of the privacy chosen, the “collaboration” button is not active, so it may be that YouTube Music only allows the use of this tool later on.
👇 More in NUpgrade
- HTC Desire 20 Pro has leaked photos confirming modest design and four cameras
- Microsoft may anticipate Surface Duo for the next few weeks to outshine the Galaxy Fold 2
- Xiaomi Mi Band 5 Smart band Launches: What Has Changed to Mi Band 4?
- New Chromecast Ultra has leaked specs revealing support for Stadia and more
- OnePlus Launches OxygenOS Beta 5 for 7T Line with June Security Pack and More