Zadak announces MOAB II ELITE with native Water Cooled
Compact cabinet has built-in water channels to minimize pipes
The Zadak announced the MOAB ELITE II, compact PC model with liquid cooling system. It was built with built-in water channels in mind, which help reduce the need for custom piping. Thus, the final construction of the equipment is “cleaner”, avoiding excess tubes and also better integrating cooling with the rest of the structure.
MOAB II ELITE is compatible with graphics cards up to 280 mm in length and with most m-ATX motherboards . The company also says that it includes the world’s first capacitive touch switch to turn on and off. In addition, it also features a digital display that provides real-time water temperature measurements and customizable ARGB lighting .
The cabinet was designed not to occupy a large space. Therefore, it has smaller measurements than many systems with liquid cooling. The MOAB II ELITE is 311 mm x 193 mm x 371 mm. The cooling unit uses a proprietary design by Zadak, which shields several of the components in the cabinet housing itself and which promises to save space in addition to reducing the risk of leaks.
- MB (M-ATX) Model: Intel
- ROG STRIX Z490-G GAMES
- GIGABYTE Z490M
- ASRock Z490M Pro4
- ROG RAMPAGE 11 gene
- GIGABYTE B360M AORUS GAMING 3
- GIGABYTE B360M AORUS PRO
- MORTAR MSI MAG Z390M
- MB (M-ATX) AMD Model: AMD
- GIGABYTE Gaming B450M;
- GIGABYTE B450 AORUS M
- CPU: Model Intel 1200 desktop processors, socket 115x, AMD AM4 (Ryzen)
- Water block material: Copper, Aluminum
- Water Cooled system dimension: 88mm x 88mm x 20mm
- Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Radiator dimension: 276mm x 120mm x 30mm
- Product Dimensions: 311 x 193 x 371 (L x W x H mm)
- Package Dimensions: 472 x 347 x 639 (L x W x H mm)
- Net weight: 7.3 kg
- Gross weight: 11 kg
To help monitor temperature and water level, Zadak added meters , which are displayed on a digital display. Users will have access to an accurate display of the liquid’s temperature levels to prevent overheating. The water level indicator is on the side of the cabinet. This additional feature displays water cooling levels to let users know when they need to make the necessary adjustments.
Zadak also says that the MOAB II ELITE has updated the connection socket on the CPU block, allowing horizontal and vertical adjustment . Thus, it becomes compatible with most m-ATX motherboards . Video cards can be easily attached to the side of the case using a riser cable.
The company has not yet announced what the price will be charged for MOAB II ELITE and when it will start shipping.
👇 More in NUpgrade
- Cyberpunk 2077 will get an anime and will be released on Netflix in 2022
- Tokyo Game Show 2020 will be held online in September
- Huawei P40 Pro receives new updates such as Night Portrait 3.0 and light compensation
- Call of Duty Mobile is the most popular and profitable smartphone game today
- Apple CarKey – See a list of devices that can open cars remotely
- Facebook discontinues Oculus Go, its cheapest virtual reality headset